Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I love coffee. The best coffee under $2 is Tim Horton's. This Canadian restaurant has found a place in my heart. Sandwiches, soups, donuts and coffee at a reasonable price. But a large double-double meaning two creams and two sugars is awesome on a cold winter day. And I'm addicted to their Boston creme donuts.

Some of the best coffee I've ever sipped was on the Big Island of Hawaii. Perhaps it was just the atmosphere of being in the 50th state, but some of the dark roast I drank there was like paradise. It's really no wonder why so many coffee houses have sprouted up around this area beginning about ten to fifteen years ago. On occasion, I enjoy some of the flavored lattes and such, but at around $5 each, I mainly stick to homebrews or just a regular cup of joe, usually medium or dark coffees.

While I do enjoy Tim Horton's, I also visit Starbucks from time to time and local shops like Boston Stoker and Winans, which also produces some awesome dark chocolate candies.

My drug dealer's name is...

Tim Horton's Coffee, 04 February 2009
50mm f/1.8, 1/8 sec, ISO 200


No comments:

Post a Comment